A HEALTHY AND SAFE SUMMIT
We're doing a lot to make the Summit as safe as possible for everyone. Read our health and safety policies and procedures below and feel free to contact us if you have any concerns and/or questions.
1. Every person joining us in person will have to be vaccinated, and wear a mask indoors. When participants are outdoors, we will ask them to wear a mask or social distance. Even if New York state relaxes its guidelines, we won't.
2. All of the sessions, except for the Wednesday evening keynote, will be small group sessions (no more than 50 people, or whatever is the safe amount to have in a room -- whichever is less.)
3. About half of the sessions will happen outside. These are the Strategy Labs and site visits.
4. We will use the largest spaces available to us in Proctors Theatre, so there will be plenty of room to move around.
5. We will encourage people to go outside to socialize during breaks.
6. For the lunch breaks, we plan to give participants vouchers to local restaurants, instead of having them all eat in one location. This also has the added benefit of helping local restaurants.